Global Graduate Program in Finance (Management Trainee Program)
BAT Pars Tehran
Posted a year ago
- Job title: Global Graduate Program in Finance
- Eligible for: This year university graduates or candidates with up to 2 years of experience. Candidates with more years of experience are not considered for this program and are welcome to apply for other vacancies published by the company.
- Location/City: Tehran
- Appointment type: Full-Time
Role and Responsibilities:
- 12 months program with functional rotations in Finance Department
- A real job with real impact from day one
- Understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how BAT Finance Department works together with business functions to achieve outstanding business results.
- World-class leadership training twice a year in Global BAT Academy in London
- International coach
- Participation in global cross-market projects
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Upon a successful completion of the program, graduation into management role
- This year university graduate or last year student (Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related);
- Maximum 2 years of professional work or internship experience;
- Compulsory military service is done or exempted
- English fluency
- International mobility
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven, ambitious and engaging
- Ready to work hard and stretch himself/herself
- Demonstrated leadership skills through extra-curricular activities
Read the description of the role fully and then answer below question in a short paragraph:
Considering the description of the role, how do you think this role fits into your future aspirations and career path?
Are you a recent graduate with less than two years of work experience?
Location In Iran
Are you fluent in English?
Location In Iran
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.