● Manage General Services Team including but not limited to the receptionist, procurement, guards, drivers, cleaners, teaboys, maintenance, couriers, warehouse, help-desk, and travel-desk.
● Day to day planning and coordinating essential elements and processes of services as of “Integrated Facility Management (IFM)” that support the company or clients core business to achieve the best result in terms of quality, time, and cost.
● Manage budgets and ensure project cost-effectiveness.
● Vendors and suppliers contract management.
● Regular inspection and strict monitoring.
● Prepare professional reports and analyses for the company and client.
● Improve and maintain good relations between the company and clients.
● Working hours are flexible; Office is open from 9 am until 4:30 pm from Saturday until Wednesday, but it is important to be available by phone or email at any time.
● Excellent management skills to lead and support the team to achieve the company’s goal.
● High negotiation and relationship-building skills.
● Team building skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
● Time management.
● A practical, flexible, and innovative approach to working with customers and coworkers.
● Ability to multi-task and priorities workload.
● Fluent in English.
● Proficient with MS Office especially Excel and Outlook.