● Manage all external service providers and review yearly contracts as needed to be able to maximize profitability.
● Monitor top-tier customer problems to ensure a high level of response time and proper problem resolutions.
● Understand how to make changes to the company knowledge base to anticipate the needs of your team.
● Interact with internal customers providing feedback and solutions.
● Coordinate and communicate with the company’s internal departments.
● Responsible for giving responses to customers’ complaints, as well as giving the solution.
● Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties.
● Analyze internal processes, recommend, and implement procedural or policy changes to improve general service.
● Plan, administer, and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
● Communicate with and provide guidance for external vendors (Like food, transportation, and …) service providers to ensure the organization, department, or work unit's business needs are met.
● Manage daily cleaning-maintenance services.
● Manage transportation and food.
● Service Level Agreement (SLA) knowledge to guarantee proper and professional support parameters.
● Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Good knowledge of English.
● Administration and management capability.
● Oral comprehension.
● Capable of problem-solving.
● Active listener.
● Experienced in general services is a must.