General Service Team:
● Supervising the activities and performance of the general service team including but not limited to service staff, messengers, company car drivers, receptionists, etc.
● Monitoring the working hours, dress code, and working schedule of the GS team on daily basis as well as during company events/campaigns.
● Improving the efficiency and quality of general services by centralizing the requests, organizing everyday tasks, and filtering personal use of company resources.
● Establishing an office cleaning checklist and controlling the execution of cleaning tasks to ensure the hygiene of all public areas within the Roche Pars office on a daily basis.
● Establishing a maintenance plan for office gym equipment and Game Room by providing useful guidelines and scheduling the day and time of ladies' and gentlemen's turns.
● Coordinating all corporate social events and gatherings like Norouz, Yalda, Ramadan, Birthday Celebrations, or important meetings with distributors and another stakeholder, as well as working closely with Kick-Off or Townhall working groups.
● Creating and maintaining a system for the company’s warehouses and storage spaces by improving the interior shelving, organizing the space, listing all the existing items, and registering in-going and out-coming material.
● Have ongoing training and development plan for Service Staff on maintenance of office facilities, air conditioners, coffee machines, gym, and game room equipment, and plant pots as well as cleaning of parquets, furniture, refrigerators, IT devices, desks, etc.
● Have ongoing training and development plan for the Receptionist and Service Staff on receiving guests, preparing and cleaning meeting rooms pre and post meetings, events, etc.
● Placing orders for kitchen/pantry supplies ensuring orders for new supplies are placed in a timely manner.
● Acting as the main contact point between Roche Pars Office and building management/landlord regarding monthly charges, cleaning of public areas, parking slots, etc.
● Create and maintain a database for telephone landlines that are allocated to Roche by the building and follow the payment with finance to prevent disconnection.
● Working closely with SHE Officer to support the implementation of SHE guidelines in the office.
● Collaborating with IT and HR for new employee arrivals, seating areas, locker allocation, and delivering stationary and other onboarding pack items.
● Collaborating with Communication and Marketing dept. of all 3 divisions in collecting the orders for Year End calendars, greeting cards, and bags, consolidating address lists, and managing the distribution through the GS team or external delivery services.
● Supporting the administrative team during international visits or local functional events.
● Working closely with marketing and sales teams of 3 divisions to ensure their internal events and office brandings/decorations are executed without damaging the interior design of the office and the branding material is removed after the events.
● Preparing office budget files and provisions and following up on the payments related to office utilities, maintenance, etc. with the finance department.
● Ordering and managing the inventory and distribution of all office supplies including foodstuff, stationary, water, etc.
● Handling the office petit cash for package delivery or external car rental/messenger services.
● Supervising the expenses of company cars i.e. fuel, repair, accident, insurance, and other costs.
● Coordinating the Expats’ house contract and other accommodation requirements.
● Coordinating the Expats’ working visa and work permit through the service provider.
● Coordinating the “Look and See” for newly joined Expats.
● Arranging the Expat cultural orientation program, language class, children's school, etc.
● All service activities and behavior in business must be in compliance with Roche standards expected of all Roche employees.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management, Hotel Management, or other related fields.
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
● Experienced in managing General Service team.
● Good knowledge of facilities equipment and their maintenance.
● Excellent command of English and Farsi language in both spoken and written.
● Strong customer service orientation attitude.
● Ability to work well in teams.
● Can contribute ideas that are novel and implementable.
● Self-motivated, matured, confident and result driven.
● Meticulous and detailed in approach to work.
● Strong planning and organizing skills.
● Financially and commercially savvy.
● Consistent follow-up and follow-through skills.