- Supervise all Import / Export and Transit process.
- Respond to emails of global partners (Inquiries, rate requests, RFQ).
- Handle delivery order process through his / her staff.
- Coordinate with the other personnel with which they can keep track of all the goods. - Monitor all Key Performance Indicators and take actions on daily basis.
- Escalate issued to top management whenever required.
- Build up good relationship with clients to make them faithful to company.
- Ensure that the delivery is done in time.
- Full command of BL issuance, CMR, CARNET TIR,
- Documentation, EPL system,
- Custom formalities
- Inco terms knowledge
- OTMS knowledge.
- University qualifications: BA in related subjects. Other certifications: Preferably FIATA and / or IRU.
- Previous experience: 3 years in the same field.
- Advanced in negotiation skills. Ability to communicate in English is mandatory.
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Current Residence: Tehran Other Skills; - Flexible to work any time
- Responsible and Patient
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Aryamasir International Transport
With more than a decade of expertise in logistics, transportation, and transshipment management, Aryamasir provides international transport of products via sea, land, rail, and air across the globe. Aryamasir’s strategic partnerships with premier global and regional transportation and logistics providers have enabled the Company to establish a robust network of international agencies in order to provide superior services worldwide. In today’s global economy, Asia in general and specifically, the Middle East are among the fastest growing economic regions. Iran, located in the heart of the Middle East, holds several ports along its southern border on the Persian Gulf, with Bandar Abbas being the largest of all. In light of these opportunities, Iran is well positioned as one of the primary routes for reaching all of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Accordingly, Aryamasir has undertaken additional steps to partner with local sister logistics companies in order to augment its core services and differentiate itself from its competitors. Additionally, Aryamasir has created a network of independent agencies throughout Europe, the Middle East, the Gulf States, and the Far East.
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.