Social Media Manager will act as our voice to the players while representing the voice of the players to us. You will engage players in conversations on forums and social channels and will manage the creation of community content.
We are looking for a creative and passionate gamer, comfortable with online communities and social media, with excellent communication skills, and with the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment, and last but not least, passionate and knowledgeable of mobile games.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Develop, execute and manage our social media strategy.
● Define the most important social media KPIs and measure the success of each social media channel.
● In charge of all community management activities of our games and directing all social media accounts across different platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Discord, and Twitch.
● Lead the development and execution of community engagement programs, creating compelling content for community channels, and monitor the comments.
● Work with outsourced copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
● Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
● Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns .
● Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
● Research, identify & critically evaluate best-fit influencers based on a clear point of view supported by data.
● Develop & execute strategies for leveraging micro-and macro-influencers for Performance Marketing.
● Effective and prompt communication with customers through various channels (emails, comments, chat, etc.).
● Master various mobile games in our portfolio and being able to manage the communities and support the users when they face issues.
● A minimum of 2 years experience in community and social media management.
● Analytical skills tracking community and social metrics.
● Knowledge of brand communications, social, and gaming ecosystems is required.
● A passionate gamer who has a deep understanding of different types of games; knows how to play various mobile games, and can become our go-to person when it comes to any concerns about our mobile games.
● Experience with developing social media strategy, content, and engaging with users directly.
● Ability to effectively manage multiple outsourced professionals to meet content calendar deadlines.
● Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability.
● Commitment to excellence and working nonstandard hours when necessary.
● Excellent attention to details.
● Great communication and crisis management skills.
● Ability to prioritize and operate under pressure.