We are looking for Full Stack Developers (ASP .NET Developer) responsible for developing and managing back-end services and the interchange of data between server and mobile apps. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible to develop scalable and expandable websites.
- Write well designed, efficient and testable code
- Contribute in all phases of development lifecycle
- Developing back-end services and websites in collaboration with business analyst and mobile app developers
- Being responsible for creating and managing the database
- Being responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling the website
- At least 3 years of web development experience
- Deep understanding of MVC technology and develop back-end services and components with MVC
- Deep knowledge and experience of database development, design and management
- Deep knowledge and experience of ORMs and database queries
- Knowledgeable in OOP and Software Design Patterns
- Experienced in website front-end developing with Bootstrap, Foundation or Google Material Design Lite
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Having problem solving and communication skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Faranegar Pars System Pooya
Faranegar initiated its activities with the purpose of innovation in software solutions and services especially in the aviation and tourism industry in 2008. Concentrating on the recognition of customer requirements, Faranegar has developed solutions to simplify the procedures for airlines, airports, travel agencies and more importantly end users, Faranegar pars system pooya is a subsidiary of Faranegar Co., working on development the “Airline Revenue Management Systems”. It was successfully accepted as a knowledge-based company in incubator center of Sharif University. Relying on its expert human resources and its successful experiences in aviation industry, Faranegar pars system pooya has developed the first Iranian airline revenue management system called Faranegar Revenue Management System (FRMS). FRMS exploits new forecasting methods, advanced data mining knowledge, and operations research techniques in order to optimize the passenger revenue for airlines.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching