The full stack asp.net mvc programmer
- Using ASP.net
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Executing full life cycle software development.
- Developing new software applications in partnership with business analysts and technical architects.
- Modifying existing off-the-shelf software packages.
- Interacting with Quality Assurance staff and members of the software development team to ensure the product meets functional requirements prior to distribution to clients
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Discussing requirements with the client, business analysts and the development team.
- Upgrading existing software as the user organizations needs change.
- Fluent in C#, Java, CSS, Java Script, Front-End Developer, jQuery
- Dominate Asp.net
- Fluent in MS SQL Server T-SQL Programming
- Dominate MVC Asp.net
- Familiar with the Design Pattern
- Creative mind in analyzing, designing and producing software
- Has high accuracy, intelligence and creativity
- Optimization and error code software
-Fluent in MS SQL Server T-SQL Programming
-Fluent in Design Pattern