• To carry out 2nd or 3rd party food safety audit.
• Carry out assessment, verification and compliance work.
• Assisting in marketing and promotion of CBE services.
• Dealing with technical queries.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITES :
• Conducting and managing the entire audit process for 2nd and/or 3rd party clients
• Preparing audit plans and reports
• Carrying out surveillance visits .
• Leading assessment teams in Audit and certification jobs
• Conducting internal training where required
• Participating actively in witness audits by SGS or accreditation bodies
• Provide file review resource for SGS Iran and affiliates
• Ensure that SGS CBE procedures are followed in leading an Audit.
• Assist in promotional activities
• Work in conjunction with Account Managers in the development of national contracts
• Conduct training (if required)
• Maintain expenses and submit audit reports and supporting documentation in a timely manner
• Be compliant to all SGS QHSE and HR policies and procedures.
• At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
• Graduate/ Post Graduate in Food Science (having specialization in Food Microbiology, Food Processing fundamentals, Food safety and Food Chemistry including food analysis)
• Out of 5 years work experience in food processing 2 years must have experience in Quality department and has knowledge of Quality management system.
• Successful completion FSMS Lead Auditor Course (ISO 22000-FSSC 22000-BRC-IFS) and 2-3 days HACCP course.
• Previous FSMS audit experience.
• Excellent communication in English, both written & spoken is must.
• Good organization skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Motivation and commitment to be part of a successful team
• Ability to work independently in autonomous environment
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Analytical thinking
• Influences Internally & Externally
• Leads in Uncertainty
• Delivers Superior Results
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories in more than 140 countries around the world. SGS Iran Limited with more than 50years Experience is active with 19 branches in Iran & Armenia different cities.
We are constantly looking beyond customers’ and society’s expectations in order to deliver market leading services wherever they are needed. As the leader in providing specialized business solutions that improve quality, safety and productivity and reduce risk, we help customers navigate an increasingly regulated world. Our independent services add significant value to our customers’ operations and ensure business sustainability. Technical Staffing Service (TSS) is one of the services that are provided in parallel.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.