- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute
- Participate in agile practices such as agile meetings, iteration
planning, retrospective and etc.
- Reporting to: Supervisor, Technical Manager.
- Deep experience working with Angular framework to build modern,
- Deep experience working with frontend technologies such as Kendo UI,
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best
practices for the full software development life cycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control management,
build processes, testing, and operations
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Knowledge of End-To-End Test, Unit Test, Integration Test, Karma, and
- Familiarity with client/server communication models (REST, Graphql).
- Experience in using source code management Git or TFS.
- Desire to work in an agile environment.
- Be able to work full-time.
- 5 years of related work experience at least.