• Responsible for coding and modifying websites from layout to function
• Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
• Closely follow market and competitors web activities in the industry
Education, Skills, Experience:
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc...) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Familiar with Scrum.
• Familiar with Git and TFS as version controller.
• Familiarity with LESS or SASS
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Strong team working skills and great public relations
• The ability of planning.
• Problem solving skills
• Creative, flexible, proactive and energetic, organized