• Develop and implement Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
• Create UI/UX design for the SharePoint internal and external Web-based solutions
• Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
• Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
• Gather user requirements, analyze business processes, and work with functional areas to define and scope SharePoint projects, document requirements, and applications functionality.
• Design and develop custom workflow solutions to tailor solutions to enterprise process needs.
• Develop Master Pages, Page Layouts, and rich reusable SharePoint client-side modules
• Develop SharePoint solutions using jQuery, HTML 5, CSS3, ES5/6,TypeScript, React, Fabric UI/Material Design
• 3+ years of experience with SharePoint solution development, configuration, or customization
• Integrate SharePoint focused solutions with customer business solutions through integration using Business Connectivity Services, Web Services and Data Integration technologies.
• Familiar in Nintex workflow designer for Microsoft SharePoint.
• Working knowledge of HTML5, JQuery, CSS, ES5/6,TypeScript, React, Fabric UI/Material Design, Git
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Golrang Industrial Group (GIG)
Golrang Industrial Group is a dynamic economic corporation, operating in various areas of investment. In addition to producing consumer goods over the years, this industrial group has also been active in foreign investment and international trade including imports of automobiles, cosmetics and beauty products. This industrial group relies on the constant efforts of the private sector. It owns 40 active brands and consists of nearly 100 subsidiaries, operating in regional, national and international levels, and in diverse fields of business, including Hygiene and detergent, food industries, pharmaceutical industries, cellulose industry, distribution and sales, cosmetics, automotive industry, oil and gas, petrochemical, mine, energy, construction, international trading services, printing and packaging, insurance services, transportation, manufacturing polymer and plastic products, educational services, information technology, industrial kitchen equipment, etc.
At present, more than 17,500 employees are working in Golrang Industrial Group and its vision is to be among the top 500 corporations worldwide by 2025, to the extent that 40% of sales of this industrial group will be overseas and international.
Golrang Industrial Group owns dozens of famous brands in numerous fields of active industries in various fields of economy. Almost every Iranian and a segment of regional and international consumers are familiar with most of these brands, such as Golrang, Avé, Softlan, Oila, Famila, Active, Biodent, Barlie, Nancy, Home plus, Merci, Merident, Goldent, etc.
Production of more than 60 product categories with annual sales, exceeding 1 billion product units, the growth rate of more than three times higher than of the industry, within the past 20 years, investment of more than 400 billion Rials in order to equip and develop research laboratories, and many other items are among the capabilities of Golrang Industrial Group.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.