- html, css, cshtml
We're looking for a highly engaged and passionate Front-end Engineer to join our Development team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an opportunity to influence the future direction of the front-end stack across the entire department.
What you will be doing
- Our work will vary from week-to-week, but could include, as an example:
- Break down, estimate, and organize work.
- Work closely with product owners and team to understand and elaborate requirements
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Strong experience using React and/or Angular .
- And a deep understanding of state management.
- Experience with ASP.NET Razor syntax is helpful but not required.
What you’re all about:
- Learning new things is your second nature.
- You’ll demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- You have a commitment to efficiency.
- You have an ability to write with clarity and conciseness.
- You’re a self-learner with a passion for staying up-to-date on emerging trends.