If you're a smart Front-End Developer that wants to help an amazing company grow and add more customer value daily then keep reading!
We are looking for a front-end developer. This experienced professional shall be part of our technical team and contribute directly to the development of Ostadkar applications, products and services.
What you’ll be doing:
We hire for culture and believe that skills can be learned. As such, the most important requirement to join Ostadkar is to be a cultural fit for our fast pace start-up. You are going to solve daily technical challenges and delivering great solutions for them. Design, develop, validate, maintain, release, and operate our frontend platform.
We want you to join us if:
• You have a strong passion for solving important and difficult problems of our society,
• You are an extremely proactive individual in identifying issues and tackling challenges,
• You are super thirsty to learn and grow, both professionally as well as personally,
• You work hard and play hard, and you are never satisfied with a 9 to 5 work culture.
Other important requirements include technical skills listed below
• Minimum 3+ year’s professional experience in software development
• Strong knowledge of React and React-native, with at least one application release in the Google Play and Apple App Store.
• Strong familiarity with client/server integration (REST, Web Sockets)
• Proven ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies
• Strong familiarity (and preferably experience working) with SCRUM methodology
• Familiarity with Linux or Mac environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience. Preferred
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to and used by customers.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, across the entire software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience using Git
• Experience influencing or building best practices for software development within your teams
• Experience with the publishing process for both the Apple and Google app stores.
• Hands-on experience in multiple disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
• Great communication skills and experience communicating and collaborating with stakeholders, other technical teams, and senior management.
• Experience collaborating with designers on vision execution • Familiarity with Test Driven Development (Jest, Enzyme)
• An eye for design and UX
-Flexible working hours.
-Company-provided breakfast, launch, fruit, and snacks.
-Choose your own OS and work on high-spec tech gears.
-Workdays: Saturday till Wednesday.
Every developer says “They are happy” – of course you are, but you’ll be happier here. And all your “co-workers” will be jealous putting in their 40+ hours a week while you are building stuff, playing and doing the things you love!