Great companies are built by great teams. We are looking for a new technical teammate as a Front-End Developer with hands-on experience in programming with React library. who is eager to learn and progress and can help us with his innovation and effort.
What our React (JS) Developers Do:
● Write readable, efficient, maintainable, and scalable code.
● Research and develop new features.
● Publish, version, and maintain software.
● Developing components in isolation.
● Optimize our lighthouse metrics.
● Come up with out-of-box ideas for personal and company growth.
● Support each other with pair-programming or at least rubber-duck-debugging.
What can we offer?
● Work on a greenfield project.
● Friendly and fun environment.
● Opportunities to learn.
● Work on high transaction software.
● Strong knowledge and good experience in development with JS and (hopefully) TypeScript.
● Have work experience using modular components of React / Redux.
● Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS (Less, Sass).
● Deep understanding of Front-end prototyping and converting Wire-Frames into Responsive web Interfaces.
● Work experience with using REST-based APIs.
● Work experience with UI design libraries such as Bootstrap, Material UI, and …
● Familiarity with Next-JS
● Familiar with Git-Version control.
● Familiar with Agile methods.
● Good teamwork.