Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Our engineers and developers are constantly harnessing the full force of the digital world to make a great impact, nurturing their work with innovation and shipping like artists to create beautiful and smart products. The product development and the technical team is located in Istanbul. Currently, we are running 120+ servers on an average, 75 Million requests, and sending 200 Million push notifications per day. In predictive we have accomplished to capture more than 50TB of historical data. We also successfully reached 25% of the global population.
Our Engineering Culture:
- Our team believes collaboration and fast iteration.
- We work in small agile groups to solve sophisticated and high impact problems.
- We work closely with other engineer teams and don’t afraid to get our hands dirty with other areas if needed.
- We don’t wait for jobs, we create them. Because in a startup, nothing happens by itself. Not unless we make it.
- Passionate about user experience;
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability;
- Developing and maintaining our website and web applications;
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
- 3+ years experience as a Front-end Developer;
- Experience with modern Front End Dev Ops (NPM, WebPack, Gulp, Babel, etc);
- Experience with Sass or other compiled CSS languages;
- Experience in responsive web design;
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies;
- Good knowledge of version control systems e.g. Git;
- Experience in optimizing for page performance;
- Ability to write clean and semantical front-end code;
- Should be good at teamwork and taking responsibility;
- Should be open for learning, developing and learning new technologies.