The core mission of the Finance Business Partner is to help the organization make decisions, take care of the financial sides of each decision, and build strong relationships across the organization. Activities include building sound financial models and use them in practice. Giving financial insights to other teams is very important in this job.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will partner closely with executive teams to contribute to their decisions, such as partnerships and M&As.
You are supposed to :
● Prepare vertical performance decks on a monthly and quarterly basis.
● Effective commentary on vertical performance deviations versus plans and historical trends.
● Contribute to the vertical budget preparation and revising on a quarterly basis.
● Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses.
● Leverage vertical metrics to identify Revenue, cost opportunities by linking up operations and financials and understands the details of the cost and revenue structure to make thoughtful judgment calls in ambiguous environments where data may be difficult to procure.
● Earn the trust of your business partners to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions that lead to business improvements and cost reductions.
● Own the financial and operational planning processes to produce a challenging, stretched, and bold yet solid operational plan as well as all Month-end procedures including variance analysis between scenarios.
● Continuously collect and interpret data, such as vertical financial statements, price developments, currency adjustments, and yield fluctuations, and macroeconomic information.
● Demonstrate teamwork spirit by helping team members to achieve predefined targets.
● Evaluate different investment plans and prepare feasibility study reports.
● Work independently and proactively with managers to prioritize and focus on high-impact activities and to deprioritize those which are unlikely to drive material improvement.
● Proactively support knowledge-sharing within the team and across your division, while looking to standardize processes across related teams.
● Having at least 3 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning and analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
● Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
● Fluent in strategy formulation, negotiations, and decision support.
● Having the ability to build advanced financial models.
● Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
● Understands data models and business intelligence solutions.