● Research and negotiate with suppliers to obtain prices and specifications and prepare and handle all necessary documentation from Proforma Invoice to shipping documents.
● Perform and coordinate all foreign commercial activities and affairs such as sourcing, corresponding, negotiating, and ordering to buy company products with the most optimized cost.
● Make arrangements and coordinate shipments with sellers or suppliers.
● Communicate internally with sales departments and understanding their demands
● End-to-end purchase process from order placement to final delivery.
● Maintain timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices, and other documents to assure that the commodity is delivered on schedule, at the negotiated price, and meets the quality standards of the company.
● Source new suppliers to develop the approved suppliers' list.
● Education: Management or Engineering.
● Familiar with the commercial process and domestic rules.
● Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office.
● Negotiation skills, teamwork, flexibility, time management, eagerness to learn, search and research.