● Execute supplier selection processes and procedures.
● Ensure cost control process and validation circuits governance for expenses.
● Communicate and promote negotiated corporate agreements.
● Collect and advise applicants in the drafting of purchase orders.
● Apply sourcing policy and rules of expenses control across the Company.
● Coordinate the circuits of signatures.
● Report to senior management invoice blockings.
● Follow the Request for Proposals (RFP) according to procurement policies and governance.
● Propose appropriate suppliers.
● Participate in negotiating new contracts and renewals with the suppliers.
● Ensure effectiveness of end-to-end commercial, delivery, and operational processes between the Company and suppliers/partners.
● Analyze the performance of suppliers and control contract risks.
● Propose changes to improve supplier relationships.
● Provide relevant reporting (e.g. track savings per project) to project management with deep knowledge of the suppliers, and the environmental impact.
● Purchase techniques knowledge.
● Management of applicants' or users' knowledge.
● Contract management knowledge.
● Negotiation skills.
● Basic legal and financial knowledge.
● Telecom industry understanding.
● Conflict management skills.
● Teamwork skills.
● At least 5 years of relevant working experience in related fields.
● Bachelor's degree in Commerce Management or equivalent technical fields.
● Good Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.).
● Proficient in English.