The Commercial Specialist is responsible for carrying out commercial, contractual, administrative duties and document management. Commercial Specialists oversee company needs, handle daily business issues, and recognize business opportunities. These specialists are constantly communicating and negotiating with clients or business associates. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Control and follow up commercial activities.
• Performing all foreign and local commercial process including communication, negotiation, placing orders and documentation business related data.
• Plan, perform and coordinate commercial affairs such as corresponding, negotiating, orders controlling with suppliers for payment, shipment, delivery schedule, commercial registration procedure, transporting follow-up, etc.
• Ensuring timely delivery of goods based on agreement made between parties.
• Collecting, organizing and keeping the related data.
• Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders and parties.
• Handling different type of payments and Fund allocation for the orders.
• BS Degree in Chemical, textile Engineering or Master of Business Administration
• At least 3 years' relevant experience
• Familiar with all commercial terms and communication basics
• Knowledge of INCOTERMS & relevant terminologies
• Excellent command in English (Especially international correspondence) / knowing other languages is extra privilege
• Excellent knowledge of ICDL (capable of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills plus team working attitude
• Ability to integrate well into teams & work towards achieving team results.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks flexibly and effectively and deliver work in a timely fashion.