- Prepare and submit the necessary purchase and logistic documents
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability
- Analyze and Prepare price proposals, financial reports and other data and information to determine reasonable prices relevant to her/ his scope of work and responsibility
- Manage stock and delivery of the raw materials
- Coordinating and handling all commercial affairs such as order obtaining, corresponding, monitoring of orders process with suppliers such as; payment, shipments, commercial registration and transporting follow-up
- BA or MA in business management, English language
- Comprehensive knowledge of procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence
- Familiar with payment terms and conditions
- Good knowledge of INCOTERMS & relevant terminologies
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of MS office and internet
- Fluent in English language, both speaking and writing
- Highly resilient and result oriented
- Eager to learn and develop
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dr. Abidi pharmaceuticals founded in 1946, is a highly innovative, rapidly growing and quality oriented company. As the first Iranian pharmaceutical company which has a motivational spirit, is supported by the human capital of an organization with foreign collaboration. Our ultimate goal is to be the quality leader and help people live healthy. We are seeking for highly capable and ambitious employees who are passionate about society health and looking to develop their career within a corporate environment.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.