-Manage all foreign commercial and purchasing affairs of the company via related personnel .
List of responsibilities:
-Control commercial department Procedures and experts
-Tracking and coordinating importing commercial affairs including, order registration, currency allocation, money transfer, shipping and delivery schedules and custom clearance
-Introducing saving projects by putting out efficient sourcing ideas especially for raw materials
-Correspondence and negotiation with suppliers
-Follow up of all administrative and financial details of purchased goods until their delivery to warehouse
-Preparing and controlling company purchase budget in coordination with finance department
-Plan and analyze procurement costs
-Work closely with finance department for forecasting required cash flow
-Coordinating with finance department for calculating the cost of goods .
Reporting to: Managing director.
Subordinates: Commercial experts.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months .
Working hours: 9 to 17 .
Travel requirements: occasionally to negotiate with suppliers , travel abroad may be required .
- University Qualifications: BS/MS degree in business or a related field, MBA preferred .
- Nature and length of previous experience:
- At least three-years working experience in foreign commercial management or related fields.
- Fluent in English language
- Familiar with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Familiar with management principles and guiding the staff
- Completely familiar with trading rules, shipping logistics, customs rules and clearance affairs and incoterms
- Completely familiar with negotiation skills .
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Ability to manage & steer cross functional teams
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets .