● Controlling and handling all activities related to the import of goods (insurance, inspecting, registration).
● Developing and executing the purchase and shipping planning of the project through foreign suppliers and manufacturers till receiving the order at the endpoint.
● Planning and arranging international /local logistics (inquiry, bargaining on shipping fee, evaluate the efficiency of shipping services and carriers) responsibilities to make optimum lead time and cost.
● Master's degree in Business Administration.
● Fluent in INCOTERMS.
● 5 to 10 years of experience.
● Fluent in ICDL.
● Adaptability, great communication skills.
● Ability in the field of business negotiating and contract review.