● Responsible for getting all the needed governmental and non-governmental approvals in the import process.
● Document controlling and making sure all required information and documents are in place.
● Following up the order registration process with the Ministry of Commerce.
● Following up and resolving any order processing issues with the relevant organizations.
● Carrying out the process of obtaining a health license for imported goods
● Obtaining insurance and inspection certificate.
● Carrying out banking operations, including discharging obligations and allocating foreign currency.
● Controlling and following up on commercial activities from A-Z.
● Submitting the required reports based on the assigned affairs.
● Ideal age range: 24 - 40 years old.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in English Translation, Commerce, or MBA.
● At least 3 years of professional experience.
● Familiar with import-export regulations.
● Good knowledge of English to check and reply to commercial emails.
● Good public relations.
● Having teamwork skills.
● Familiarity with sites NTSW, TTAC, IMED, EPL.