In order to expand our commercial department and expedite procedure to increase client satisfaction we are hiring new energetic colleagues.
The person in role will be asssisting Commercial Manager and keeping Managing Director updated regarding each orders process.
Although she has to respond to Commercial Manager and report to Managing Director, she will be handling each order from A to Z on her own with Commercial Manager supervision.
Procedure is as follows;
- Issuance of P/Invoice
- Following the orders from time of enquiry to presenting shipping docs
- Being responsive to clients requirements and needs in an effective way
- Issuance of shipping docs.
- Being aware of market and looking for new clients.
- Reporting to Managing Director & Commercial Manager.
- Length of Probation Period: 2 Month.
- Working hours: 8 a.m - 4 p.m.
University Qualifications: BA.
1-3 years working experience preferrably related
Specialist knowledge: Fluent in English, Full knowledge of working with Microsoft Office.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Analytical Mind, Hard Working, Cooperative.