- Coordinating and handling all international commercial affairs such as order obtaining, corresponding, monitoring of orders process with suppliers such as; payment, shipments, commercial registration, transporting follow-up, getting feedback as well as upstream reports etc.
- Foreign procurement specialist in Import procedure
- Follow up with prospects through e-mails, phone etc.
- Answer to inquiries and following them Control and follow up commercial activities.
- Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations.
- Collecting domestic & foreign market information.
- Getting price lists from suppliers.
- Doing negotiations with suppliers about quality and prices.
- Transport planning.
- Checking foreign currency fluctuations and providing reports.
- Analysing the future of global market and providing reports to the management.
- Finding new suppliers.
- Check reliability of new suppliers and unfamiliar new sources
- Negotiate with suppliers on payment methods.
- Doing custom planning.
- Handling transportation of goods from origin to destination.
- Handle recording of orders and relevant archiving
- Fluent in English ( Turkish is a plus )
- Experienced in foreign commercial.
- University degree requires.
- Have a good Command of Computer Skills (MS-Office, Photoshop, Outlook, and Internet.)
- Have a good Knowledge of Import laws and Regulations
- Able to work under pressure and manage work through prioritizing
- Self-disciplined, diligent, teamwork
- BA/MSc in Commercial management is a plus
- Familiar with latest Incoterms & import regulations
- Familiar with opening LC and bank procedures.