List of responsibilities:
- Prepare and handle all the documents such as proforma invoice, shipping documents and commercial registration procedures.
- Controlling all the shipping documents and archiving.
- Handle the daily commercial activities of the business.
- Handle all the shipment process.
- Handle all insurance contracts.
- Handle all bank procedures.
- Providing needed reports.
-Reporting to: Managing Director, Commercial management, Commercial supervisor.
-Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 7:00 to 16:30.
-Travel requirements: If needed.
-2-4 years of experience (Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is an asset).
-Fluency in English is a MUST.
-MS office, common applications.
-Strong problem-solving; Written and verbal communications; Prioritizing, multi-tasking; Organizational, and customer-service skills; Attention to detail; Familiarity with foreign trade programs, regulations, import/export laws, and international trade issues; Familiarity with foreign market research; Strong analytical and negotiation skills;
-Maximum age: 32,
-Academic study in related fields (MBA, industrial engineering,...), Ability to work with ntsw.ir