We are looking for a Foreign Commercial Expert for a friendly and warm team-oriented but professional and major automotive part supplier; you will have the following roles:
- Plan, perform and coordinate all foreign commercial affairs such as sourcing, correspondence, negotiating, ordering, contracting, custom releasing and etc.
- Prepare purchase orders, request bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services - Research and evaluate foreign suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the suppliers reputation and history
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices - Negotiate, renegotiate and assist in contracts with foreign suppliers, vendors, and other representatives
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods - Plan and coordinate all activities of custom clearance
- Confer with staff, users and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
- Maintain and review computerized or manual records of prices, items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance and inventories
The short version of what we expect from you: Self-motivated (you don't need a manager to micro-manage you), with foreign commercial experience, good communicator with teamwork skills, English and computer literate. The long version:
- University degree in Business, Economics or related fields (preferably Master degree)
- At least 3 years of related experiences
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures including logistics, regulations, sourcing and correspondence.
- Extremely organized and ability to work under pressure and capable of multitasking in order to meet deadlines -Fluent in English Language, both speaking and writing
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Office Your Personality and Behavior: - High level of self-motivation and self-reliance
- You must be able to work well with others and be team oriented. - Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills - Shows high social competence and is capable to communicate with people from different cultures
- Proactive, approach towards information sourcing, solution driven personality and out of the box thinking - Excellent communication, team working and inter-personal skills
- Excellent presenter with great negotiation skills