Planning, performing and coordinating foreign and local purchasing process and commercial activities such as: commercial correspondence, negotiation with suppliers, finding suppliers, setting contract conditions, ordering to make the best purchase package.
- Providing information for evaluating suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability.
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future Goods availability.
- Prepare and submit the necessary purchase and logistic documents.
- Analyze and Prepare price proposals, financial reports and other data and information to determine reasonable prices relevant to her/ his scope of work and responsibility.
- Respond to supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Make arrangement and coordinate shipments with sellers/ suppliers.
- Be up-to-date of current regulations and monitor applicable law changes.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Prepare and submit daily reports relevant to scope of work and responsibility.
- BS/MS in Business or a related field.
- 4 years of relevant work experience at least.
- Full dominance on English language, both speaking and writing.
- having knowledge of foreign and local procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence.
- Full dominance on release affairs, customs rules, incoterms, NTSW,
- Familiar with taking permits from relevant organizations.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.