- Establish and maintain relationship with current and potential Sources.
- Follow up the sale and commercial process according to the policy & objectives of
- Working as a team member with others.
- customers and resources Monitoring preferences.
- Strategic planning skills
- have innovation and energy
- Time management & problem solving
- Organize and coordinate all sales & commercial affairs such as sourcing,
- English proficiency in business and commerce
- Getting familiar with the rules and regulations related to commerce and business
- Familiar with latest Incoterms & import regulations
- familiar with clearance and IRI costume rules
- Finding new suppliers , Check reliability of new suppliers and unfamiliar new sources , Negotiate with suppliers on payment methods and Doing custom planning.
- Handling transportation of goods from origin to destination
- Minimum 2 years of experience is needed.
- University degree in IT , commerce , economy or comparable fields is recommended.
- Relevant experience in similar companies is recommended.
- Former experience in commerce is recommended.
- Talented and hard working.
- Familiarity with domestic and foreign sales