- Planning, performing and coordinating commercial affairs such as corresponding, negotiating, contract modification, preparing related documents for payment, shipment and delivery schedules, commercial registration procedures, custom affairs , transporting follow-ups
- Preparing, handling, archiving all necessary documentation from proforma Invoice to shipping documents
- Be up-to-dated about current regulations and monitor applicable law changes for better dealing with customs and Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health matters
- Monitor changes affecting supply and demand, tracking market conditions, price trends, or futures markets
- Familiar with commercial and international business terms, contracts and regulations
- Plan and coordinate all activities of custom clearance
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and resolve problems related to undelivered goods
- B.A in Business, Economics or related fields
- At least 3 years of related experiences
- High level of self-motivation, analytical skills with keen eye for detail, self-reliance and team spirit
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence
- Fluent in English Language, both speaking and writing
- Good communication, team working and inter-personal skills
Are you fluent in English? yes
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Damyar Jame Co. is an Iranian privately-owned aimed at manufacturing minerals and supplements for feed plants, live-stock farms and poultry units was established in 1997. Damyar Jame Co. is the first manufacturer company in production of disinfectant tablet and is also the owner of several certificates from IVO. The highest quality and customer satisfaction are our first priorities.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.