- planning, performing and coordinating commercial affairs such as corresponding, negotiating, contract modification, preparing related documents for payment, shipment and delivery schedules, commercial registration procedures, custom affairs , transporting follow-ups
- Perform commercial activities such as sourcing, corresponding, negotiating, ordering affairs and making shipping arrangements and additional tracking when required in a timely manner until the goods are released
- Preparing, handling, archiving all necessary documentation from proforma Invoice to shipping documents
- Prepare and submit weekly reports relevant to scope of work and responsibility
- Be up-to-dated about current regulations and monitor applicable law changes for better dealing with customs and Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health matters
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and resolve problems related to undelivered goods
- Monitor changes affecting supply and demand, tracking market conditions, price trends, or futures markets
- Familiar with commercial and international business terms, contracts and regulations
- Extremely organized and ability to work under pressure and capable of multitasking in order to meet deadlines
- B.A in Management, Accounting or other related fields
- At least 2 years appropriate and professional working experience as a commercial expert in FMCG
- High level of self-motivation, analytical skills with keen eye for detail, self-reliance and team spirit
- Proactive, approach towards information sourcing, solution driven personality and out of the box thinking
- Shows high social competence and is capable to communicate with people from different cultures
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence
-Fluent in English Language, both speaking and writing
- Microsoft office proficiency is required (word & excel)
- Good communication, team working and inter-personal skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Zarin Jam Marina (Sun Star & Sunny Ness)
Zarin Jam Marina Company was established in 2008. Production process was started in 2012 in order to establish a Factory with more than one hundred thousand square meter area in Kaveh Industrial City. This company is playing an important role in Irans food industries by producing different juices and fruit nectars which equipped by modern production line technologies.
This company is producing pasteurized and homogenized natural fruit juices in 200ml, 200ml (pulp juice), 240ml (pulp juice) and 1liter packages with 24 different flavors and also fruit syrup in 2kg, 3kg and 780gr and so on
Either this company is providing high quality products for local and international markets to cover all the demands. Zarin Jam Marina Co. (with SunStar brand) is using high tech automatic machineries and commercial designs to supply high quality products. Also using an equipped laboratory is a mandatory for this company. As population is increasing and regarding to food industries development, directors of Sun Star decided to improve their production lines and now they achieved to the highest production levels.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.