- Importing process from A to Z
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial procedures, regulations, and correspondences
- Run and manage daily commercial activities
- Handle and follow up the orders and facilitating import activities
- Sourcing reliable FELEZ suppliers
- Handling all the needful documents such as Proforma invoice, shipping documents from the suppliers to the clients
- Preparing regular reports to management.
- Providing needed reports and checking foreign currency fluctuations considering providing reports
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods
- Controlling all the shipping documents and handle the recording of orders and relevant archiving, preparing payment documents for the financial department and etc.
- Handle all the bank procedures, customs affairs, transporting follow-ups, insurance, inspection and etc.
- Be up-to-date on current rules and regulations in import and export and monitor applicable law changes.
- Bachler’s degree in Business/management would be preferred.
- Preferably worked in manufacturing or commercial companies
-Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
-Comprehensive knowledge of commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing, correspondences, Incoterms and etc.
-Familiar with processes and rules of obtaining permits/licenses from organizations
-Familiar with principles of International Trade and customs clearance and logistics
-Excellent Fluency in English in all skills
-Highly motivated, self-confidence, punctual, excellent communication skills, teamwork spirit, and responsibility
-Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team and make decisions in crucial situations
-Ability to work under work pressure, and deadlines
-At least 2 years of related experiences
-Ideal Age Range: 26 – 40