We want to recruit some experts in the filed of foreign purchasing of electronic and electrical parts and equipment, to improve our commercial department.
List of responsibilities: We need experts who:
- Are able to perform perfectly the whole process of foreign purchase of electronic and electrical parts and equipment.
- Have great skills in purchasing engineering, mainly in the field of electronic, electrical and instrument parts and equipment.
- Are familiar with all commercial affairs (both domestic and foreign).
- Are familiar with famous brands of manufacturers who are active in the field of producing the parts and equipment in electronic, electrical, instrument, industrial automation and other related fields.
- Are familiar with different manufacturers and suppliers of electronic and electrical parts and equipment.
- Are proficient in English language, especially in foreign correspondence.
- Are fully skilled and proficient in MS Office software, especially WORD and EXCEL.
- Are talented people with these characteristics: Regular, Accurate, Smart, Energetic, Highly Motivated, Interested in Team Work
- Have Good Communication Skills, High Analytical Power, Problem-Solving Power, Prone to Learn, Considering Details and High Perseverance.
- Reporting to: Head of Foreign Purchasing Dept.
- Subordinates: Nobody.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
- Working hours: Normal hours due to Iranian Work Law (44 hours a week), of course sometimes with some extra work, if needed.
- Travel requirements: No.
- Gross Monthly Base Salary: It depends on the skill level of the person.
- Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Maybe some reward at the end of projects which has high profit.
- University Qualifications: At least MSc in Electronic Engineering and related fields.
- Other certifications obtained: Not important.
- Nature and length of previous experience: Must have relevant work experience in the field of foreign purchasing of electronic, electrical and instrument parts and equipment.
- Specialist knowledge: Special knowledge in Purchasing Engineering.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Proficient in MS Office software, especially WORD and EXCEL and also proficient in Outlook.