- Monitor customer's needs, commercial trends, market situation, and competitor's activities
- Liaising with existing suppliers and negotiating contracts
- Sourcing and building relations with new suppliers
- Analyzing past sales patterns to anticipate trends in consumer buying pattern
- Recommending clearance sales and varying delivery schedules to help control stock levels
- Presenting new ranges to retail managers
- Assisting visual merchandisers in planning store layouts to promote key lines
- Working with the advertising department in order to present sales promotion
- At least a bachelor degree in Business/Marketing
- 4 years of sales or purchasing experiences in FMCG industries
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Exhibits strong decision-making abilities
- Proven analytical and quantitative skill
- Exceptional software skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Enjoy working as a team member in a busy and creative environment
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Digikala Group is a leading e-commerce organization with a firm grip in multiple online industries including consumer goods, fashion & apparel, e-books, content publishing, digital advertising, big data, fintech, FMCG and logistics. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Digikala, DIGISTYLE, Fidibo and digipay representing nearly 92% of Iran’s online retail market share.
With exponential growth of its customer base around its subsidiaries, the future for Digikala Group is bright and abundant. The company is dedicated to build upon its strong foothold in e-commerce and help more consumers and businesses around the MENA region to create more possibilities online, helping to boost the region’s promising economy with world-class standards in technology and service.
At Digikala Group, the focus is on building for the future and increasing our presence in the markets we currently hold stake. Creative ideas, wild imaginations, teamwork, and thoughtful execution that are consumer-centric driven is encouraged at Digikala Group, maintaining a concentrated effort on innovative technology and service to the marketplace year-after-year.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.