- Mechanical and thermal design and calculation of fixed equipment as per API650, ASME Sec I, II, VIII Div. 1 and 2 and TEMA.
- Study of the projects process requirements for flawless operation of fixed equipment.
- Sizing, selection and calculation of suitable pressure vessels and storage tanks for chemical injection/process packages.
- Preparing technical proposals according to clients’ material requisitions.
- Material selection by taking account of corrosion/erosion compatibility concerns.
- Conducting Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to analyze the stress applied to steel structures and supports using relevant software (e.g. ANSYS)
- Preparing documents for Oil and Gas projects such as Mechanical datasheets, Equipment Drawings, Calculation Reports including loads and wind/seismic calculation, Bill of Materials, …
- Preparing all the documents required to be used for fabrication including shop drawings, general arrangement drawing, nozzle lists complete with nozzle orientation/elevation details, cutting drawings, material take-off, …
- Work closely with other departments to coordinate operations and activities.
- Communicate effectively with production department to facilitate the process of fabrication and assembling.
- Civil design and calculation for the installation of manufactured fixed equipment. (Preferable)
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Number required: 1
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Probation: 3 Months
Working hours: Sat-Wed: 8:00 – 17:30
Working Office: Payam Special Economic Complex, Mehrshahr, Karaj, Iran
Travel requirements: Occasional
Having minimum BSc. degree in mechanical Engineering from reputable governmental universities
Minimum 2 years of related experience
Familiar with ASME, API, ASTM, and AWS and other relevant international codes and standards.
Familiar with following software and skills:
- AutoCAD (Mechanical)
- PVElite, Compress, NozzlePRO
- Solidworks, Ansys
- HTRI, ASPEN (Preferable)
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Self-driven and detail-oriented
Responsible & well-organized
Sufficient knowledge of practical software such as MS Office
Good report writing skills
Excellent Teamwork skills
Nationality Preference: Iranian
Language Skills: English
Current Residence: Karaj
About the Company
NEEV, with over three decades of experience, is a leading manufacturer of oil, gas and petrochemical equipment and provider of engineering services. Our scope of manufacture and design is as follow:
- Chemical injection Pumps and packages up to 1000 Barg & Flow Rate 0.01 to 47646 L/H according to API675 Standard.
- Pressure Vessels, Storage Tanks, Separators and Hydro cyclones
- Pressure Safety Valves