The job of a fixed asset accountant lies in monitoring the fixed assets of an organization. It is their duty to keep track of these assets from the moment they were purchased by the company up to the time they are disposed of or sold. This is done so that these assets are properly accounted for in taxes.
• Booking all type of Asset and Inventory entries in financial systems.
• Perform month-end close activities, including preparation of consumption entries and reconciliations for various inventories and assets accounts.
• Inventory reserve adjustments and analysis.
• Assist with year-end financial audit and special projects.
• Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility, including preparation of audit schedules and supporting documents.
• Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting, analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned.
• Support financial reporting team as necessary.
• BA or MA in Accounting / Finance
• Minimum of 3 years related job experience
• Deep knowledge of Asset and Inventory Accounting Standards
• Deep knowledge of withholding taxes.
• Ability to execute, follow-up and ensure attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Deep knowledge of Inventory software (Hamkaran System) Proficiency with MS-Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) is required
• Ideal age range: between 25 to 35 years
• Based in Tehran