List of responsibilities:
- Supervise and perform all financial affairs
- Maintaining and updating financial information
-Supervision of all documents and costs and control of all direct and indirect costs
- Estimate and adjust the budget for the region
-Supervising the supply of manpower required by the units in the form of defined programs and their approved budgets
- Supervising the personnel affairs of employees in accordance with the rules of the company and labor law
- Supervising the reception of the company's guests.
Reporting to: Regional General Manager.
Subordinates: HR Administrators, Finance Responsible, IT expert.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 08:00 to 18:00 and Thursdays 08:00 to 13:00.
Mastery of computer and MS OFFICE
Familiarity with labor law, insurance and tax laws
Complete mastery of specialized financial knowledge and information
Familiarity with employee management
Familiarity with specialized accounting software
Have at least 5 years of financial experience