- Prepares financial statements
- Preparing TAX reports & value added tax seasonal reports
- The calculation of salary
- Providing financial reports
- Controlling accounts and Reporting
- Responsible for daily financial and accounting operations
- Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payments, observing other tax requirements
- Assist in year-end closing processes
- Controlling all accounting documents, invoices, bank statements and petty cash
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or financial management
- 5 years of related experience
- Good knowledge of "Tax Laws"
- Good knowledge of "Value Added tax”, “Seasonal Affairs" and, tax return.
- Mastery of accounting & financial software (Hamkaran system)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
PNA (Pardakht Novin Arian)
Pardakht Novin Arian (PNA) Company was founded in March 2006 aiming at expanding the network of innovative electronic payment services. The company is currently active in the field of electronic payment as one of the companies licensed by the Central Bank and Shaparak Payment System. Endowed with extensive experience as well as knowledgeable and expert managers and officers as its most significant capital, the company has 200 employees in the administrative sector, 33 representatives, and more than 700 employees in the support sector all over the country. Relying on the most recent technologies in the world, the company offers a broad range of electronic payment services in a secure framework. A brief list of offered services follows:
• Installation, set-up, and administration of POS devices accepting all cards supported by Shetab network in both online and offline modes
• Installation, setup, and administration of ATM devices
• Installation, setup, and administration of self-service kiosks
• Providing online payment services and payment through internet portal
• Providing mobile payment services
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching