● Plan, direct, or coordinate accounting, investing, banking, insurance, securities, and other financial activities, in addition to coordinating financial transactions and communications related to the GP and LPs.
● Establish and maintain relationships with individuals, businesses, or public entities and provide assistance with problems they may encounter.
● Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, GP, LPs, members of the board, or investment committee.
● Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of the firm
● Examine, analyze, and interpret accounting records to prepare financial statements, give advice, or audit and evaluate statements prepared by others. Install or advise on systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data.
● Develop, maintain, and evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
● Develop, maintain, and examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
● Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
● Master's degree in Financial Management, or Accounting.
● More than 8 years of related experience.
● Mastery knowledge of economics and accounting.
● Fluent in English.
● ACCA or working toward it is a plus.
● Leadership skills and stakeholder management.