Saba Electrical and Energy Industries (Saba Group)
Posted a month ago
The Financial Manager supervises the finance unit and directly assists the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, accounts and financial reporting, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and financial processes and systems.
• 10+ years managerial experience,
• Experience in managing relationships with local and international financial institutions.
• Equivalent post-graduate qualification from an reputable universities.
• Experience in managing relationships with local financial institutions.
• Experience in financial software (Rahkaran system)
• Direct and oversee the design, development and management of the financial governance framework, ensuring alignment of all subsidiaries to promote the company's vision, mission and strategic objectives.
• Responsible for financial planning and analysis, financial reports, cash flow statements, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships.
• Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and ensure considerations of all operational expenditures.
•Head the finance department through ensuring synergy and optimize resources across the Group.
• Ensure optimal capital structure and maintain strong financial controls
• A subject matter expert in the electricity industry with an established proven track record of working in upstream businesses
• Super experience in capital markets, investor relations, with a strong focus on business development
• Super experience in Tax, Insurance and Trade laws