1. Reporting to the Managing Director
2. Analyze every day financial activities and provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans
3. Reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing financial forecasts
4. Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
5. Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
6. Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
7. Interface and cooperate with financial consultants, auditors, and government agencies
1. At least bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, or finance. CPA and/or CMA preferred but not required.
2. 5 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience
3. Ability to managing the Financial Accounting Team
4. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
5. High level of familiarity with SSO, VAT and Tax regulations
6. Expert in payroll and compensation regulations
7. Advanced Excel skills
8. Age Range: 30 – 45