This year the industrial group has decided to open up chain stores with the approach of supplying different types of mother care products during pregnancy as well as child care products up to age ten with high quality and reasonable prices under the name of (Moshtarian Bartar Tiba chain stores). at the present time there is no similar chain store with this function in the country and by developing these stores,customers will be able to find a considerable amount of their needs in one place and under one roof which helps them to save a lot of time and cost. Accordingly and based on the plan in phase one ,at least 20 branches will be opened in best neighborhoods in Tehran. Also we will develop franchising model with eligible people all over Iran.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions-liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues)
• Responsible for the budget planning, Tax, Vat, insurance, etc., different financial reports and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting and analyze accounting records, financial statements or other management reports.
• Participating in developing the budget and financial planning
• Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
• Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and local accounting packages and soft wares (Kian software, ….)