Objectives of the role:
- Responsible for the budget planning, Tax, Vat, insurance, etc., different financial reports and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
List of responsibilities:
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions-liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Reporting to: CEO
- Subordinates: 5 subordinate.
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 9:00 to 17:00/ Thursday 9:00 to 13:00.
- Gross Monthly base salary: Negotiable according to candidate's competence.
- Bachelors or higher degrees in Accountancy or Finance Nature and length
- Previous experience: 7 years Specialist knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Ability to stick to time constraints Soft skills and personality traits:
- Ability to work as a team member, work in fast paced environments, work under pressure,
- Excellent communication skill.