This role will be responsible for primary responsibility for managing the company's finances, including financial planning, management of financial risks, record-keeping, and financial reporting, analysis of data, Accounting / Reporting processes with target perspective. Drive, design, and develop process improvement opportunities and continuous improvement activities under the guidance of the Solution Owner.
The Financial Manager supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization, directly assists on all strategic and tactical matters relating to budget management, cost-benefit analysis, forecasting needs, and securing of new funding.
Reporting Line & Location
• The Financial Manager will report to the Country Manager in Iran / Territory Manager in Germany.
• This role will be based in Tehran, Iran. Travel will be part of the job.
• Providing financial reports to Country manager
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting
• Controlling accounts and Reporting
• Assist in month-end closing processes
• Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors,
• Tracking payments, insurance, salary, and Following tax payments
• Ensure that the organization is complying with standard laws and statutes by supervising and developing local internal controllers & make recommendations on how to improve processes
• Fluent in industrial accounting and foreign commercial accounting
• Controlling the entry and exit warehouse accounting documents
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Following internal controls
• Manage accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and fix asset.
• Controlling Petty Cash
• Proficient in government regulations like tax declaration, SSO, VAT, Labor Law
• Preparing variance analysis reports and investigating the reason for cost control purpose and making recommendations
• Analyzing the business activities
• Full mastery in Industrial Accounting
• Calculation cost of goods produced and compare with monthly preliminary cost reports
• Fixed and Variable cost analysis and reporting
• Monitoring and controlling cost and financial accounting processes and procedures
• Report on margins by product and division
• Inspect and verify accounting documents
• Supervising the personnel of the accounting unit and controlling duties and missions
• Preparation and compilation of tax returns, including the seasonal report of transactions and reporting of activities subject to VAT
• At least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• At least 7 years of accounting experience
• Excellent analysis skills
• Ability to collaborate with a multi-department team
• High level of team working skills and responsibility
• Ready for traveling to other cities
• Skilled in tax, insurance & vat issues
• Skilled in financial analysis and reporting
• Expert in accounting principles, regulations, guidelines, and financial regulations
• Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines
• Computer skills (MS Office, esp. Excel & PowerPoint)
• Exposure to international ERP systems
• Good communication skills
• Expert in local ERP systems, preferably and local software
• Result-oriented and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Self-organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, team worker
• Communication in English
Why this opportunity is worth applying for
• You will experience a challenging job within a dynamic and growing company culture.
• You will be part of an open and team oriented international environment, with strong focus on high quality products and service.
• You will enjoy a job with a lot of autonomy, but where you can also count on support from your team and colleagues all around the world.
Careers at Barentz
At Barentz, we like to explore opportunities and push out the edges of what can be. Our people are motivated to work independently, with a true team spirit. They can grow, think and create with us, and with our customers and suppliers.
Every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business and we seek out achievers to help us and our customers achieve ambitious goals.
Our people come from and live in many countries around the world. They think global and act local. Our defined core values enable us to work together seamlessly and deliver on our promises to customers and suppliers en route to our vision of being the preferred ingredients partner of our customers and our suppliers.
Working with Barentz means listening and responding well to the needs of our customers.
Are you that colleague that puts the needs of customers first? Is it your habit to go out of your way to offer the right solutions to customers? Do you think it is fun and interesting to work with colleagues across the international Barentz organization? Then we'd like to hear from you with a cover letter and your resume.