- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews. - Supervising on daily accounting records - Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs - Plan, modify, develop and implement the record keeping and accounting systems
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and any related reports to evaluate accuracy, comprehensiveness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards - Supervising on the execution of financial accounting systems, credits and banking affairs, insurance affairs, and ministry of finance instructions
- Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and business solutions to help mitigate the risks - Handle and manage all activities and reports regarding payments, taxes, VAT, bank accounts, pay role, insurance, social security, etc.
- Develop, control and report on budgets and preparing periodic and occasional reports on them - Prepare balance sheets, statements, financial ratios, etc. - Plan, control, audit and analyze financial records and report on stores and branches - Control and report physical assets inventory - Analyze business operations, trends, costs - Familiar with sale targeting & pricing. - Audit sale account permanently. - Provide sale accounting reports & deliver to top managers.
- Education: MA or Bachelor of accounting or finance manager
- Experience: 10 years of in the field of finance or accounting - Age: max 45
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing - Knowing MS Office (Word, Outlook, Advanced Excel, etc.)