We are seeking a skilled, experienced finance manager to join our growing company.
- To lead finance department and cooperate high-level management team to achieve company goals
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies and more.
- Budget control company, department and project levels.
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- To manage daily financial tasks.
- Receive cash and checks and make deposits.
- Perform tax-planning work.
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Reports to board members and CEO
- At least Bachelor's Degree in finance/ Accounting from a celebrated university or college
- Over 5 years of experience in a financial management position.
- Professional accounting and financial certifications will be considered as positive points in final selections
- Mastering in Excel and financial management software.
- Ideal Age: 32- 45