• Internal auditing as per company plan
• Checking and finalizing of Accounts.
• Finalization of year-end accounts and getting the books of accounts audited.
• Planning, attending stock taking and reporting thereon.
• Preparation of various monthly MIS reports for Management.
• Preparation of Budget –Comparisons of actuals with projected figures.
• Coordinating with External Auditors.
• Verification of all company expenses.
• General petty cash procedures and controlling of it.
• Checking with receipt record in the system for the Daily Cheque Deposits.
• Reconciliation with the Bank Statement on the daily basis for cheque realization.
• Weekly Bank Reconciliation for the Fund Flow and status of fund for the future payment & utilization.
• Focus Accounting Software must be used to update all the Receipts, Payments & GL to derive the financial results of Trial Balance, P&L & Balance Sheet.
• Authorizing all payments related to payroll such as Leave Salary, Leave Encashment, Final Settlements, Staff Advances, etc.
• Payroll preparation, performance review of employees, Salaries payment and personal filing (calculation of leave salary & gratuity as per Oman law).
• Responsible for Employees accounts reconciliation.
• Verification of Payroll output & payment of Salary.
• Calculating Reserve for Leave salary & Gratuity.
• Manages relations with Banks concerning all company financial relations.
• Presenting MIS to the Top Management, on a monthly and weekly basis, which highlight important information
• Reconciliation of Bank, Creditors & Debtors.
• Job costing, Cost control and variance analysis.
• Receivables, Payables and Post dated Cheque Management.
• Liaison with banks and exchange houses.
• Ensuring compliance with the banking Credit limits. (O/D, PAD, T/R, L/C, Pre – Post shipment finance, discounting facilities)
• Checking the purchase Contracts, Proforma Invoices, Import L/C application, L/C amendments.
• Payroll preparation with the reconciliation of each staff’s Earning & Deduction.
• Co-ordinate with international and local suppliers for documentary instructions and contractual requirements.
.• Recurring of required manpower for all branches
• Training the accounting staff as per company requirements
-Bachelor degree in accounting
-10 years experiences in accounting or finacial management
-Fluent in English(reading, writting , speacking and listening ) having ability to talk in Arabic is an advantage
-Smart and good thinker
- Good negotiatore
- Have human resource management capabilities
Do you Speack English fluently?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Keyhan Tejarat Daya
Our company is active in sultanate of oman since 2016 and the main activity of the company is Food stuff retail. We do have chain supermarkets which are going to be expanded during 2019.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.