- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Oversees month-end and year-end closing activities to confirm entries are properly recorded in general ledger and in accordance with the firm's policy
- Ensures billing is performed in compliance with contracts, identifies discrepancies, and works with senior management to resolve billing issues in a timely manner
- Prepares VAT reports, seasonal reports, declaration forms, internal & external reports
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Understands current and proposed legislation, enforces accounting regulations, recommends new procedures
- Improves financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Manages a team of financial analysts and internal accountants
We are seeking for a Finance Manager with at least 7-8 years of experience in the managerial position who has strong technical skills with a deep knowledge of accounting and oversees key financial processes and assists the MD to ensure that efficient financial policies and strategies are in place. Having the experience and passion of finance start up is a real plus.
Education and Knowledge:
- BA or higher in Accounting or related fields Skills:
- Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Executive summary and managerial report preparation skills, Requirements Analysis, Legal Compliance, Budgeting, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office and financial reporting systems
- Strong financial and business acumen, including experience interpreting reports to drive performance
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain positive team player attitude
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
KheiliSabz is a leading Publisher in the field of Educational Books, founded in 2002. We had a logo change and also a name change from Ketab-e-Sabz to "KheiliSabz" in 2008.
Our books have a reputation for quality, creativity, artistic appearance and friendly language.
Around 400 persons work together in a friendly and active environment.
We also have colleagues (~300) who work with us from a distance.
Rapidly growing activities and business development in KheiliSabz demands frequent recruitments and renders many job vacancies. So, who knows maybe we will become colleagues or friends by just keeping in touch.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.