- Managing a full finance team.
- To evaluate risks involved in business processes.
- Eliminate/reduce risks and robust level of control.
- Supervision and control of financial processes.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Comply with any Country legal requirements and fulfill statutory reports on time including tax returns.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Understands current and proposed legislation, enforces accounting regulations, and recommends new procedures.
- MA/BA in Accounting or Financial Management
- At least 5 years of experience as a finance manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and financial reporting systems
- Familiar with accounting Software
- Familiar with ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Fluent in English.
- Age: 27-37
- Gender: Male
- 3 weeks in Iraq 1 week off
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Ofogh Koorosh Chain Stores
Ofogh Koorosh chain stores had become the leading pioneer of the soft discount model in Iran and maintain trust based relationships with the consumers and plays a leading role in the retailing industry in Iran. The company vision is becoming the biggest retail chain store in Iran and achieving a high customer satisfaction. The company has always respected the right of all stakeholders. OKCS is welcoming to all Iranian people and families.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.